- Choose a Forum
Starting page listing all forums
AutoCAD, LT, Raster Design, AutoCAD on Mac, AutoCAD WS
Architectural, MEP & Structural in AutoCAD and Revit flavors and QTO
Inventor, Electric, and Mechanical
Civil 3D, Survey & GIS
Map 3D and MapGuide
FMDesktop and all your FM issues
3D and Visualization
3ds Max, Combustion, MudBox and more for Media and Entertainment
Standards, Networking, Hardware and BIM.
Vault and Productstream
From AutoLISP to VBA, code it here.
From the city to the country, go local here.
This is where you can work with and on the organization. Feedback, Non CAD Topics and more.
- Do not provide or request personal information of any kind in a Forum message. This information may include but is not limited to, home or business phone numbers or addresses, government ID numbers, credit card or bank information of any kind, or secure passwords. If you see any individual doing so, report it as abuse.
- Do not post company proprietary data in the forums. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your company's data. AUGI will not be responsible for the release by its members of company proprietary data, either by the posting of it in the Forum or delivery via email. Please clear the public release of your company's data with your employer prior to doing so.
- Do not attempt to bypass Forum filters, permissions, or other mechanisms. This includes intentionally working around the forum profanity filter (if active) or working around bans. Attempts to do so may result in bans or an extension of existing bans.
- Almost all AUGI Forums allow message attachments. Some file types are restricted. We encourage you to make your attachments as small as possible, and enforce a 1 MB aggregate limit in most cases.
- Although AUGI monitors messages, we do not scan file attachments for viruses or otherwise check or test the quality of these files. You download these files at your own risk. AUGI does not and cannot warrant the performance or results you may obtain by saving and opening these files and is not responsible for viruses or other risks involved with your use of the file attachments.
- Solutions and suggestions received from Forum members are not warranted or guaranteed in any way. Use them at your own risk. By participating in the AUGI Forum, you indicate your agreement to indemnify the Forum and all its members and their assigns from any liability for time or data lost or damage to any property resulting from your implementation of any recommendation or solution given by AUGI or its members.