- Choose a Forum
Starting page listing all forums
AutoCAD, LT, Raster Design, AutoCAD on Mac
Architectural, MEP & Structural in AutoCAD and Revit flavors, along with Fabrication & Green Design
Manufacturing, Mechanical, Electrical, P&ID, Marine Design
Civil, Survey, Infrastructure & GIS
GIS, Map3D and MapGuide
Post occupancy Owner issues for CAFM / FM / CMMS / IWMS
3D and Visualization
For all your design visualization questions and answers
Standards, Networking, Hardware and Training Topics
Vault and Productstream
From AutoLISP to .NET to VBA and ARX, code it here.
This is where you can work with and on the organization. Feedback, Non CAD Topics and more.
- No question is too simple. A person with one day's experience is as welcome as one with a decade or more of experience.
- Members are expected to behave professionally. Personal insults, unsubstantiated or inflammatory statements, and demeaning or vulgar language will not be tolerated and can result in being banned from the site. Members will be clearly warned when they are in violation. Bans can be temporary or permanent, based upon the severity of the situation. Re-admittance will be at the sole discretion of the Forum Manager. Members who are readmitted and resume offensive behavior will be permanently banned.
- Should you receive messages that you feel violate these guidelines, please do not respond to the sender. While in the offending message, click the “Report Bad Post” button (the red triangle at the left of the post) and briefly describe the offense. This will notify the Forum manager. No further action is necessary. If there are repeated offenses, continue to use the same method.
- Should you receive a message via Forum Private Message or Forum Email that you feel violates these guidelines, please do not respond to the sender. Instead please forward all relevant details to a Forum Moderator. No further action is necessary. If there are repeated offenses, continue to use the same method.
- Do not demand immediate responses. Forum members are volunteers and have jobs just like you. They answer messages as soon as their individual schedules will allow. Our members span the globe and may be in very different time zones.
- No personal attacks or flames will be allowed within the Forums. This includes, but is not limited to: insulting others for their comments and ideas, language skills, age, sex and religious beliefs.
- No spamming. This includes, but is not limited to: comments not contributing to the board, advertisements, cross posts, and messages posted repeatedly.
- No Pornography. Do not post messages containing content of a sexual or violent nature. This includes links or URLs to sites containing such content.
- Please do not post thread titles and thread posts using only UPPER case letters. The use of all UPPER case letters in the virtual world is considered rude and a sign of shouting.
- Please refrain from using "eye catchers" in thread titles. Examples are adding characters like ==> <== or ** ** around the subject. Also, do not use "HELP!" in your title. Please type a clear descriptive subject only. When asking for help, state what the problem is, or ask a question.