AUGIWorld May 2021 Issue
This is probably the best issue of the year, besides the Salary Survey issue. New year, new products. Our authors have put together their new and favorite features of some the 2022 products.
Make sure to check out the Jason Pohl interview, AUGI’s first celebrity spot light!
In the May 2021 issue:
- What’s New in 3ds Max 2022 — Brian Chapman shares the incredible enhancements that makes this one of the most exciting releases yet.
- New HVAC System Zones — Eric Wing explains the ability to create an entire air system based on an air handling unit, complete with water loops and the equipment that is associated with it.
- Interview with Jason Pohl — AUGI’s Treasurer and AUGIWorld’s Copy Editor, Todd Rogers, did an interview with former Orange County Chopper designer (American Chopper), Jason Pohl. Get to know him and what he has been doing post OCC in this article.
- What’s New in AutoCAD 2022 — Dzan Ta walks us through the new release of AutoCAD and what’s included with the new release. There are some new features we have been waiting on for years, and they have finally arrived.
- What’s New in Civil 3D, ReCap, and InfraWorks 2022 — Shawn Herring brings us up to speed on the new features of all 3 aforementioned software releases. There are some great features in this article.
- Inside Track — Brian Andresen brings us more opportunities to advance our skills, processes and workflows in our firms using the most current AEC related software and hardware updates that are available.
- Project Involvement — Mark Kiker talks about the upcoming topics about building a Project Team and inviting the right mix to that team.