AUGIWorld September 2019 Issue
Special Feature: 2019 Salary Survey
The September issue of AUGIWorld puts the spotlight on your earnings. Melanie Stone, AUGI Salary Survey Manager, presents the 18th Annual AUGI Salary Survey.
Data that reveals salaries, benefits, job satisfaction, education, workload, job changes, and other trends as well as breakout statistics are all on display in this 9-page special feature. You’ll have all the information you need to discuss compensation with the boss.
After you’ve studied the survey, be sure to check out all the other informative articles in this issue.
In the September 2019 issue:
- Understanding BIM Project Requirements — Gareth Spencer explains how to approach BIM projects and satisfy the requirements of the stakeholders.
- Fundamentals for Visualization — Brian Chapman shows how to clone conditions in the real world to make realistic content in 3ds Max.
- Earthwork Calculations — Shawn Herring discusses options within AutoCAD Civil 3D for calculating and displaying earthwork quantity takeoffs.
- The Third Law of Tech Motion — Mark Kiker wraps up his Laws of Tech Motion series with the third installment: how to handle resistance from staff.
- Inside Track — Brian Andresen presents new and enhanced AEC-related products. This month: The Max Asset Library, which allows for searching and quick access to 3D content; Voronoi Sketch Generator, an add-in that helps users generate Voronoi sketches; and threadModeler, which allows Inventor users to generate a realistic modeled equivalent thread.