- Choose a Forum
Starting page listing all forums
AutoCAD, LT, Raster Design, AutoCAD on Mac
Architectural, MEP & Structural in AutoCAD and Revit flavors, along with Fabrication & Green Design
Manufacturing, Mechanical, Electrical, P&ID, Marine Design
Civil, Survey, Infrastructure & GIS
GIS, Map3D and MapGuide
Post occupancy Owner issues for CAFM / FM / CMMS / IWMS / EAM
3D and Visualization
For all your design visualization questions and answers
Standards, Networking, Hardware and Training Topics
Vault and Productstream
From AutoLISP to .NET to VBA and ARX, code it here.
This is where you can work with and on the organization. Feedback, Non CAD Topics and more.
- To maintain a constructive, informative, and helpful environment for all AUGI Forums, AUGI reviews posts and may edit or remove those that don't adhere to the AUGI Forum Guidelines. Failure to adhere to these terms may terminate your ability to post topics, or reply to messages in the AUGI Forums.
- Multiple AUGI accounts are not permitted. If a person is identified as having multiple AUGI accounts. They will be contacted directly (privately) and asked to select one account. The remaining accounts will then be merged into their chosen account.
- Please note that, from time to time, topics may be removed for being inappropriate even though your individual post in that topic may have been perfectly fine. Please do not feel this reflects badly on you.
- Please limit your input to questions, solutions, tips or suggestions relating to any Autodesk or third party software product, or the operating system(s) that the software runs on.
- Please use the Coffee without CAD (CWC) forum for conversations not directly associated with an Autodesk product. Coffee without CAD is the place for light chat and fun with fellow Forum Users. Please keep things polite and professional, the AUGI Forum Guidelines still apply here.
- Please avoid forum clutter by refraining from one word posts like "Thanks". If you want to say thank you to an individual, please use the "Private Message" utility.
- Members are encouraged to participate in discussions but are not required to, but you only get out of it what you put into it.