Events and Training
AUGI is committed to providing diverse opportunities for its members to further their education— Below are just a few of the educational offerings that AUGI currently provides to help its members sharpen their technical skills.
AUGI is proud to partner with and host archived class handouts from both Autodesk University (AU) and the Revit Technology Conference (RTC). You must be a current AUGI member to download the handouts.
Although AUGI endeavors to offer the best supplemental training available, we recognize that you should also have a more complete and comprehensive training solution to be more productive with Autodesk® software products.
Autodesk Authorized Training Centers (ATC) are the premier source for instructor-led training. With more than 1,100 sites worldwide, the ATC network meets the needs of design professionals with flexible schedules and custom training for all levels of expertise and Autodesk products.
Preparation Training - Autodesk Authorized Training Center
Accelerate your Autodesk training by reaching out to an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC). Work with knowledgeable instructors in quiet classroom settings utilizing sample projects and exercises that emphasize real-world, practical applications. ATC sites around the world offer a variety of courses, and many can help you prepare for an Autodesk Certification.
At an Autodesk Authorized Training Center, you can:
- Learn from highly qualified instructors at superior facilities
- Receive Autodesk-recommended content from Autodesk Official Training Guides (courseware books)
- Develop your skills with sample projects and exercises that emphasize real-world applications Choose a class at the most appropriate skill level to meet your needs
- Meet at a time convenient for you, or sign up for custom, on-site training
- Earn a valuable certificate of completion that’s recognized in your profession
- Validate your product knowledge by getting Autodesk Certified when you take a certification exam at a participating ATC test delivery facility