Events and Training
AUGI is committed to providing diverse opportunities for its members to further their education— Below are just a few of the educational offerings that AUGI currently provides to help its members sharpen their technical skills.
Featuring over 35,000 lessons on more than 50 Autodesk programs, CADLearning offers the most comprehensive library of Autodesk learning content in the world. Lessons are atomized to cover just one function or feature and can be used as building blocks for just-in-time performance support, a bridge to cover the delta between Autodesk subscription updates, or full A-Z training. With CADLearning content and individualized learning paths available via the web, mobile apps for iOS and Android, a Desktop App, and directly in the Autodesk application, expert help is always a click away.
AUGI Student and Professional Members can receive up to a 90% discount on an annual all-access CADLearning subscription (a $399 value).
AUGI is proud to partner with or host archived class handouts from Autodesk University (AU) and the DBEI Event Conferences (formally RTC Events). You may find the available downloads hosted within the AUGI forum site (please keep in mind that you must be logged in, in order to download files from the forums).
Although AUGI endeavors to offer the best supplemental training available, we recognize that you should also have a more complete and comprehensive training solution to be more productive with Autodesk® software products.
Autodesk Authorized Training Centers (ATC) are the premier source for instructor-led training. With hundreds of sites worldwide, the ATC network meets the needs of design professionals with flexible schedules and custom training for all levels of expertise and Autodesk products.
Preparation Training - Autodesk Authorized Training Center
Accelerate your Autodesk training by reaching out to an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC). Work with knowledgeable instructors in quiet classroom settings utilizing sample projects and exercises that emphasize real-world, practical applications. ATC sites around the world offer a variety of courses, and many can help you prepare for an Autodesk Certification.
At an Autodesk Authorized Training Center, you can:
- Learn from highly qualified instructors at superior facilities
- Receive Autodesk-recommended content from Autodesk Official Training Guides (courseware books)
- Develop your skills with sample projects and exercises that emphasize real-world applications Choose a class at the most appropriate skill level to meet your needs
- Meet at a time convenient for you, or sign up for custom, on-site training
- Earn a valuable certificate of completion that’s recognized in your profession
- Validate your product knowledge by getting Autodesk Certified when you take a certification exam at a participating ATC test delivery facility