AUGIWorld September 2022 Issue
WANT THIS ISSUE?Join AUGI Today
21st Annual AUGI Salary Survey
It’s the month at AUGI that everyone waits for… It’s Salary Survey time! This month we have gathered salary conclusions needed for this industry, and on top of that, our AUGI authors get to write about whatever they want!
Read and enjoy this month’s AUGIWORLD magazine!
In the September 2022 issue:
- Video Compositing with 3ds Max, Part 1 — Brain Chapman talks about an essential element of 3ds Max where you can help supplement video footage for presentations, visual effects, film, still images, and motion graphics. He then reviews how the process works with 3ds Max and Adobe AfterEffects.
- AutoCAD: What’s in a Name? — Paul Li goes into depth about digital names and the importance of giving them meaningful ones.
- What is Autodesk Innovyze Infoworks? — Shawn Herring writes about Innovyze Incorporated and how this can improve planning while assisting civil engineers.
- Asking for More Staff — Mark Kiker gives his take on how to seek help and start to ask to hire more staff when your company needs it.
- 21st Annual AUGI Salary Survey — Melanie Stone brings us our annual salary survey for AUGI and includes present and past percentage charts along with fun facts about AUGI’s salary survey!
- Inside Track — Shaun Bryant brings us more opportunities to advance our skills, processes, and workflows in our firms using the most current AEC related software and hardware updates that are available.