WANT THIS ISSUE?
Join now or log in to access every AUGIWorld issue.
Join AUGI Today
Customize. Create. Develop.
Customization is a huge part of every Autodesk user. This October 2021 issue has our authors sort through the customization how-tos and gives tutorials on various aspects such as: Bluebeam Revu, Revit Mapping Customization, and HDRI Loader Using Maxscript.
|In the October 2021 issue:
- Bluebeam Revu for the Design World — Jim Coppinger covers a few of the tools that are focused on making life easier for those of us in the design world with Bluebeam.
- 3ds Max: Creating an HDRI Loader using Maxscript — Brian Chapman talks about how we can use Maxscript to create an interface to work with HDRI environments and the Arnold renderer built into 3Ds Max.
- Civil 3D: Customizing User Interfaces — Oscar Castaneda focuses on a few key elements that make ORD not such a bad guy coming from the Civil 3D experience.
- Revit Mapping Customization — Eric Wing explains everything you need to know about customization by comparing Revit and AutoCAD and leading you step by step through the new methods.
- Civil 3D: Customizing Assemblies with Subassembly Composer — Shawn Herring says that Autodesk SAC will quickly find its way into your workflow as he talks all about that as well as describes three portions to the SAC user interface.
- Making the Call — Mark Kiker asks, “How do you get things done without moving too fast or too slow?” And if you read on you will see that he does have some ideas about moving faster or slower depending on the need.
- What Happened to the Digitizer — Paul Li points out the various factors that most likely contributed to the once highly in demand digitizer in our profession to now fade into oblivion.
- Inside Track — Brian Andresen brings us more opportunities to advance our skills, processes, and workflows in our firms using the most current AEC related software and hardware updates that are available.