AUGIWORLD November 2022 Issue
WANT THIS ISSUE?Join AUGI Today
Education and Training
There’s always more room for education of any sort, and after we get that education we need to also know how to apply it! Here at AUGI this month we are focusing on that education and training part of CAD/BIM.
And where’s a better way to educate and train more than the magazine that was made for that exact reason? We hope you enjoy this issue and have a great month!
In the November 2022 issue:
- 3ds Max: AI Shaping 3D, Concept, and Visualization Work — Brian Chapman talks about how AI is slowly taking over helping out 3ds Max users, “especially regarding concept and visualization work,” while proceeding to explain how in steps.
- Build a Bridge in Under Five Minutes with Bridge Wizard — Berenisce Ramos talks about Bridge Wizard, a tool that provides a solution within the 3D parametric OpenBridge Modeler software, and how you can create a 3D bridge model in five minutes.
- Civil 3D: File Management — Shawn Herring talks about working with Civil 3D files and how aggravating they can be. He provides an inside scoop filled with tons of education on this topic from his past 15 years of experience.
- Interviewing — Mark Kiker talks about interviewing and the shock about how this is the way we still hire people. He introduces the best ways to go about interviewing in his opinion.
- Inside Track — Shaun Bryant brings us more opportunities to advance our skills, processes, and workflows in our firms using the most current AEC related software and hardware updates that are available.