AUGIWORLD May 2023 Issue
WANT THIS ISSUE?Join AUGI Today
Start this month off right with AUGIWORLD and learn all about what’s new from our AUGI authors!
Read about new tips, tools, tricks, apps, et cetera, that will help you out in the short and long run with our AUGI authors this month here at AUGIWORLD. Take notes and enjoy!
In the May 2023 issue:
- CAD Standards in Modern Corporate Culture — Mark Behrens takes a look at and examines the relationship between C-level management and CAD design output, overall perceiving the value of CAD Standards.
- 3ds Max 2024 — Brian Chapman talks about the several updates to 3ds Max that have garnered the attention of professionals, and with the Boolean Modifier emerging as a top choice, it’s particularly for hard surface and machinery experts.
- Extended Time Off — Mark Kiker teaches us how to insure everyone back at the company, as well as, how to go and approach Time Off in general, and depending on your jobs in specific.
- Cognitive Digital Twin: Advanced Building and Energy Management in a Multitenant Building — Pierpaolo Vergati talks about the complexity of modern buildings, consisting of increasingly connected and automated plant networks, is growing exponentially year by year and what emerging technologies such as BIM, IoT (Internet of Things), Big Data Management, Data Analytics, and even artificial intelligence could offer new tools for building managers that, when implemented, could enable.
- SOLIDWORKS: Mechanisms & Mentorship: CAD Design Accelerators — Rafael Testai interviews the Mechanical Engineer & Owner of TeamPipeline.us, Aaron Moncur. They focus on CAD Design Accelerators, a way to make product development less expensive!
- BricsCAD’s Program for Easy Drawing Weight Loss — Don Strimbu shares everything about the better way to manage the health of your drawing files nowadays in DWGHEALTH!
- AutoCAD LT Gets the Power of AutoLISP — Frank Mayfield spreads his knowledge of “What’s New” in the AutoCAD LT 2024 release, and now the world of possibilities that this opens up for the LT user!
- Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2024, What’s New in Civil 3D 2024? — Shawn Herring talks all about some of the great new features and functionalities in Civil 3D 2024 and how to use them!
- Unlocking Your Potential: My Journey to Becoming an Expert Elite — Kristina Youngblut educates us all with what it takes as someone who works to promote diversity and inclusion in technology. She then introduces you to some of the amazing women in the Expert Elite program!
- Inside Track — Shaun Bryant brings us more opportunities to advance our skills, processes, and workflows in our firms using the most current AEC related software and hardware updates that are available.