AUGIWORLD May 2022 Issue
WANT THIS ISSUE?Join AUGI Today
Guess what time of year it is? New software and features in the AutoCAD, Revit, Civil 3D, 3DS Max world! Well luckily for you, AUGI authors are here to help you navigate through some of those.
Read this month’s issue to learn more about personal favorites and new features in this software. Have a great month!
In the May 2022 issue:
- Civil 3D: Geotechnical Modeler — Sam Lucido explores the Modeler and the capabilities it can provide for producing geotechnical BIM within Civil 3D.
- Digital Twins: A Geospatial Approach to Asset Management — Zach Jaffe writes all about wastewater utilities, point clouds, GIS Workflows, and deliverables whilst incorporating benefits and other industries as well!
- AutoCAD Scripts & Plots (The Sequel) — Paul Li focuses more on Scripts and concludes with how Scripts & Plots can join forces for the greater good.
- What’s New? Civil 3D 2023 — Shawn Herring talks all about some great new features and functionalities in Civil 3D 2023 such as section views and sample line editing.
- Customer Satisfaction — Mark Kiker gets you to think about bad customer service and when you might not be providing what is needed for your “customers” to be satisfied.
- What’s New: 3DS Max 2023 — Brian Chapman talks about what’s new for 3DS Max professionals and why these developments matter!
- Inside Track — Brian Andresen brings us more opportunities to advance our skills, processes, and workflows in our firms using the most current AEC related software and hardware updates that are available.