AUGIWORLD March 2023 Issue
WANT THIS ISSUE?Join AUGI Today
Tips and Tricks
Everyone can use new input, more help, more knowledge, for anything in life! This month at AUGI, we’re focusing on our most progressive and productive tips and tricks!.
Sit back, relax, take notes if you want, and enjoy this March AUGIWORLD issue!
In the March 2023 issue:
- Build Better with BricsCAD® Tips and Tricks — Craig Swearingen shares how BricsCAD® allows designers, innovators, and engineers to build better by delivering more AI-assisted productivity tools, and powerful capabilities in 2D/3D modeling.
- Connecting BIM and BI with VCAD — Francesco Necciari talks all about VCAD and how this is a type of flexible architecture that leverages industry-standard tools and enables end users to create the best solution to meet their specific needs, improve interoperability, and obtain better insights!
- Becoming Tenacious — Mark Kiker teaches the ways of becoming the best Tech Manager, the best version of yourself. Mark spreads words of wisdom about being resilient and tenacious!
- SOLIDWORKS: Mechanisms & Mentorship Video Series: Threaded Insert Installer — Rafael Testai takes you along the timestamps of a video interview with Directory of Business Development and Mechanical Engineer, Aaron Robison from TeamPipeline.us in Arizona for an informational video full of tips and tricks on the CAD design process, projects, and 3D prints.
- ARES: Modern DWG CAD Software: From Drawings to Extended Collaboration (An Open Letter to AutoCAD Users) — Cédric Desbordes enables collaboration beyond your design team to bring your projects to life and maintain them afterward with all of the tips and tricks he knows!
- Inside Track — Shaun Bryant brings us more opportunities to advance our skills, processes, and workflows in our firms using the most current AEC related software and hardware updates that are available.