We all start somewhere at some point or another. But you don’t have to start alone this time around!
For this month’s issue, our own AUGI Authors have taken their time to supply articles of their own favorite, and most definitely helpful, tips & tricks they have up their sleeves. We hope you enjoy!
In the March 2022 issue:
- Autodesk Civil 3D: Exploring the Geotechnical Module — Sam Lucido takes a look at the Geotechnical Module in Civil 3D 2021 software while also providing some insight to the future development of this dynamic geotechnical tool.
- Communication in BIM 360 — Andrell Laniewicz tells us about some issues regarding BIM360 and how we can resolve, overview, and customize them.
- From AutoCAD Expert to Revit Experience — Paul Li gives us insight throughout his experience consisting of over three decades with AutoCAD, including some revit comparisons.
- 10 Helpful Revit Tips — Rina Sahay takes us through the complexity of Revit software and gives very enlightening tips and tricks as well as enhancing your productivity in the area as a whole.
- 3ds Max Tips and Tricks — Brian Chapman explores ten tips for all users from beginner to advanced. He includes visual and literary instructions that are easy to follow and easier to memorize for the future.
- Eight Messages Tech Managers SHOULD be Sending — Mark Kiker informs and teaches us about messages that you DO want to be sending and how that can impact others in a positive way.
- Inside Track — Brian Andresen brings us more opportunities to advance our skills, processes, and workflows in our firms using the most current AEC related software and hardware updates that are available.