AUGIWorld March 2021 Issue
Tips & Tricks
Another Super Bowl in the books, and another ring for Tom Brady. My favorite part of this annual show is the food! We become instant chefs overnight, and with that, we share our tips and tricks on finger foods, which is what this month’s issue is about — Tips and Tricks.
Our authors share their favorite 2021 tips and tricks to help us better our production time and show us ways to accomplish workflows much easier.
In the March 2021 issue:
- 12 Tips and Tricks You Need to Know — Brian Chapman shares 12 tips and tricks that will have you showcasing your 3ds Max skills in no time.
- Civil 3D Annosensations — Matthew Grigsby sheds some light on exciting ways to up your plan-production game.
- Modeling Stage Lighting in Revit — Back with another great article, Eric Wing covers how to model stage lighting in Revit. Everyone wants to be a rock star. This article will turn you into one with some great tips on setting the stage for just that, literally.
- Value to Virtual Interactive Meeting and Collaboration Technology — What does that title really mean? Read as Steve Walz analyzes the “Connected Design” environment. Be more prepared, aware and adaptable with the evolving technology in your new environment(s).
- Inside Track — Brian Andresen brings us more opportunities to advance our skills, processes and workflows in our firms using the most current AEC related software and hardware updates that are available.
- Great Expectations — Mark Kiker shares his tips on how to manage expectations. Expecting too little, expecting too much, the wrong thing, or the best, is all covered in this informative article.