AUGIWorld June 2022 Issue
WANT THIS ISSUE?Join AUGI Today
Implementing Best Strategies
This month at AUGI, we’re focusing on implementation strategies. The best, in fact. Implementing is executing and performing, and everyone could use that second opinion or realistic ending examination.
Well, our AUGIWORLD authors are here to help you with just that! Read and enjoy this month’s AUGIWORLD magazine!
In the June 2022 issue:
- 3ds Max: Implementing Best Practices for Large Scenes — Brian Chapman talks highly about 3ds Max and how we can improve everyone’s experience with it.
- Do It or Delegate It — Mark Kiker talks about a book he read called “Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity” and mentions a bunch of very useful and helpful tips and strategies to help you implement.
- Automating Punch Lists with Bluebeam Revu — Jim Coppinger focuses on Bluebeam Revu, and how you can automate the punch process and save thousands of dollars on every project.
- Collaborating Civilly: Horizontal Construction with Autodesk Collaboration for Civil 3D — Shawn Herring mentions one of the biggest advancements in the construction industry being the ability to seamlessly collaborate with internal and external stakeholders while going into depth on the next levels of it.
- Setting up System Variables for Success in AutoCAD — Sam Lucido teaches all about system variables while stating that they are the, “key to success.”
- Inside Track — KWC brings us more opportunities to advance our skills, processes, and workflows in our firms using the most current AEC related software and hardware updates that are available.