AUGIWORLD June 2021 Issue
WANT THIS ISSUE?Join AUGI Today
In the Oxford Dictionary, implementation is defined as im·ple·men·ta·tion - the process of putting a decision or plan into effect; execution. Our authors this month tell us how they implement daily tasks and workflows in their work environment. This issue is FULL, and we have some great new authors coming over to the AUGIWORLD.
In the June 2021 issue:
- An AREA That Needed Improvement – A newcomer to AUGIWORLD, Paul Li, explains the AREA command using FIELDS and gives us a taste of his very own LISP program, Area Object Link (AOL), that is a free app on the Autodesk App Store!
- Civil 3D and Revit – Shawn Herring explores the coordination between Civil 3D and Revit. How is this possible? Does it really work? Yes, it does. Read all about in this issue.
- Implement Time Saving Techniques – As always, Brian Chapman comes in with some great time saving techniques for 3ds Max to create outstanding results like a smokescreen, concealing the simple and perhaps rule-breaking procedures behind them.
- Implementation Within a Multi-Trade Environment – Eric Wing is back again with a great article on implementing between multiple trades. Is this possible? Read on to find out.
- Letter from the Editor – David Harrington writes his farewell letter to the AUGI audience. He is not gone from AUGI, just handing over the baton to AUGI’s Treasurer, Todd Rogers.
- Licensing – Another newcomer to AUGIWORLD is Bryson Anderson. Bryson goes in depth about Autodesk’s decision to move to Named User licensing.
- Tech Manager – Haves and HavenNots of Meetings – Seriously? Another meeting? YES! Mark Kiker gets serious about things getting done. Find out why you need to have meeting, what they should cover and what to have and what not to have.
- What’s New in Revit Structure 2022 – Kenn Farr is making another appearance and covers the new features in Revit Structure 2022.
- Inside Track – Brian Andresen brings us more opportunities to advance our skills, processes and workflows in our firms using the most current AEC related software and hardware updates that are available.