AUGIWorld June 2020 Issue
What's New in 2021!
June kicks off summer, and hopefully opens up all the businesses once again. This has definitely been an interesting year so far with the Covid-19 pandemic.
The June 2020 issue dives into what’s new in the 2021 software releases. This is probably the most popular and exciting edition of AUGIWorld.
In the June 2020 issue:
- What’s New in 3ds Max 2021 — Brian Chapman takes us through the new features of 3ds Max with viewport enhancements, the addition of PBR materials, and the HDRI material node.
- What’s New in Civil 3D 2021 — Shawn Herring shares the new features of Civil 3D, as well as other 2021 product features, including some AutoCAD 2021 features.
- What’s New in InfraWorks 2021 — Tony Carcamo tells us how the new InfraWorks features and improvements will create a more accurate and efficient workflow.
- What’s New in Revit 2021 — Danial John Stine has shared his knowledge on the new release of Revit, highlighting many of the enhancements and platform features, as well as discipline-specific features.
- What’s New in Revit MEP 2021 — Nathan Mulder covers the new features as well as a 2020 feature that was never published last year. This feature was a ‘platform’ enhancement that has big implications for MEP workflows and documentation.
- What’s New in Revit Structure 2021 — AUGI President, Kimberly Fuhrman, has taken some time out to write about the new features in Revit Structure, including improvements in Rebar, Precast, Steel Connections & modeling, and Structural Analysis.
- What’s New in AutoCAD 2021 — AUGI Secretary and Copy Editor, Todd Rogers, writes about the new AutoCAD with Specialized Toolsets, which includes the likes of AutoCAD Electrical, AutoCAD Architecture, AutoCAD MEP, and many more.
- Inside Track — Brian Andresen demonstrates the latest opportunities to advance your skills, processes, and workflows in your firm, with the most current AEC-related software and hardware updates available.
- Remote Works — Mark Kiker explains how to stay connected now that we are in a new working environment. Phone calls, texting, group chats, and many other tools can be pressed into service now.