AUGIWORLD July 2022 Issue
WANT THIS ISSUE?
Join now or log in to access every AUGIWORLD issue.Join AUGI Today
3rd Party Apps
This month at AUGI, we’re focusing back on 3rd Party Applications! These tools, apps, and inventory can be overwhelming to look at blindly.
Here at AUGI, we’re here to help and guide you through all of it! Read and enjoy this month’s AUGIWORLD magazine!
In the July 2022 issue:
- 3ds Max: 3rd Party Tools — Brian Chapman introduces some of the most common trends related to visual art and some of the tools and scripts developers made to assist artists with generating content.
- CCSLS Productivity Apps — Tony Carcamo writes about his 25 year background in civil engineering while covering Civil CAD Learning Solutions, most popular productivity apps for Autodesk Civil 3D, and how using these apps will save you hours to days on your projects based on your project size.
- Public Infrastructure Asset Inventory — Ala Hamdan informs us about the understanding stage and automating the process of tagging infrastructure asset inventories, directly from one’s desktop.
- SiteScan from ESRI — Shawn Herring talks about all the numerous and interesting features of SiteScan along with drone data processing softwares!
- Practical Tips for Delegating — Mark Kiker adds input onto last month’s article and introduces the delegating step of it. He gives tips, resources, methods, and more on the topic!
- Reduce Rework on your Designs with Aerial Photogrammetry — Nicole Maier goes into depth on aerial imagery and photogrammetry and its ways of producing, “up-to-date, measurable, and actionable designs that you and your customers can comfortably rely upon.”
- Inside Track — KWC brings us more opportunities to advance our skills, processes, and workflows in our firms using the most current AEC related software and hardware updates that are available.