AUGIWorld July 2020 Issue
We are now in the second half of 2020. Definitely a different year for Independence Day, as the bulk of us are still on some type of quarantine.
One of the best issues of the year—Custom Tools. We are consistently trying to speed up production with add-ons and plugins. This month’s edition is just that! Take a look at how some of our authors are utilizing these tools to help them in their everyday workflow.
In the July 2020 issue:
- 3ds Max Plugins — Brian Chapman wows us with statistics to backup how this free plugin streamlines procedures in 3ds Max.
- Civil 3D 3rd Party Add-Ons — Shawn Herring takes us on a complete journey with several add-ons for Civil 3D. If you use Civil 3D, you know that add-ons are imperative to have to offset functionality that is not present in Civil 3D.
- What’s New in Revit Structure 2020 — You read that correctly; 2020. Kenn Farr writes about the many new features that improve the overall performance that were introduced in Revit Structure 2020.
- Top 3 Things You Should Have Set Up in Civil 3D Before You Start Designing — Todd Rogers tells us the top 3 things you should have set up in Civil 3D before the designing starts. If you don’t have these 3 things in place, you may be in for a long ride.
- Inside Track — Brian Andresen demonstrates the latest opportunities to advance your skills, processes, and workflows in your firm, with the most current AEC-related software and hardware updates available.
- The Overwhelmed Tech Manager — Mark Kiker explains how to stop, take a breath and make a list to prioritize your work. This article will tell you how to make a checklist and take your workload one step at time.