AUGIWORLD December 2022 Issue
WANT THIS ISSUE?Join AUGI Today
What’s better to end the year here at AUGI with than our author’s own Industry Insights? Here at AUGI this month we are focusing on those new industry insights in CAD/BIM whilst giving the inside scoop on how to work best with them.
Happy holidays and we hope you enjoy this issue, have a great month!
In the December 2022 issue:
- New BIM & CIM Content at AUGIWORLD — Stephen Walz unpacks all the intricacies, integrations, and downstream uses related to Data in Design, Construction, Asset Management, and Operations used in BIM/CIM.
- 3ds Max Industry Insights — Brian Chapman focuses on the mountains of information online covering modeling, texturing, rendering, and lighting related to work with 3ds Max. He also talks about the many steps between those and what is published and produced for the media!
- Making the Offer — Mark Kiker follows up with this next step of making the call after the interviewing is over in this process! He includes sections of ‘Know thyself’, ‘Character and Fit’, ‘Cyber Check’, and ‘Making the Decision’ while ending with ‘Making the Offer’.
- OpenTunnel Designer — Jossua Meija talks about OpenTunnel Designer and introduces the ways it can model excavation shapes, excavation tracks, tunnel lining, and tunnel reinforcement, as well as perform clash detection with other structures, objects, and utilities to eliminate problems before they occur, and more!
- CTB vs STB: Why STB is the Future — Brandon Cole talks about his experience and how most CTB users have been misled about what STB can actually do and how it is supposed to work as well as adding that it’s more drafter-friendly.
- “Build Better” with BricsCAD V23 — Craig Swearingen takes a look at some of the new features of BricsCAD V23 and uncovers how Bricsys BricsCAD has climbed to the top by building better software.
- Inside Track — Shaun Bryant brings us more opportunities to advance our skills, processes, and workflows in our firms using the most current AEC related software and hardware updates that are available.