AUGIWORLD August 2023 Issue
WANT THIS ISSUE?Join AUGI Today
Management Strategies and Principles
Managing a company requires a collection of collaboration, cooperation, strategies, and principles that are acquired over time and through the wisdom of your peers.
Read this month’s issue at AUGIWORLD, take some helpful notes, read first-person experiences of management from our AUGIWORLD managers, and enjoy!
Read or Download Now
In the August 2023 issue:
- Unlocking the Power of Reality Capture: 5 Ways AI Drafting is Transforming Surveying Workflows — Rob Sinclair introduces five ways that AI drafting is helping surveyors make the most of their reality capture workflows.
- 8 Ways to Use ChatGPT to Grow Your Business — Ray Blakney influences us on how ChatGPT can amplify your business growth.
- Positive Corporate Growth Requires a Respectful Working Environment — Mark Behrens talks about their experience with culture change many times in attempts to improve processes that have been met with mixed results. Mark mentions that by learning from past failures, we have created positive change.
- Mechanisms & Mentorship: Remove Heat Shrink Tubing — Rafael Testai analyzes CAD designs and thought process behind the solution. Rafael asks his interviewee questions about the projects, roadblocks, challenges, specific insights they learned, and how they’re using SOLIDWORKS to solve real world problems.
- The CAD Management (a.k.a. The Conductor) — Adam Black gets down to the nitty gritty of what and/or who is a manager, and he continues banging-on about his “Control vs. Chaos” and the “Dunning-Kruger Effect” realities until the global Engineering industry has their own changes in perception.
- Inviting Critique — Mark Kiker ponders the scenarios that might help you make progress when someone is digging in their heels against your plans through criticism and critique.
- Applying Project Management Principles to 3ds Max — Brian Chapman dives into some practical examples he’s experienced working with various organizations in 3D.
- Explore GAMMA AR’s Augmented Reality for BIM Model Visualization and Collaboration — Kristina Youngblut explores an innovative solution called GAMMA AR and learns how you can streamline your construction site monitoring and documentation.
- Effective CAD Software Management: Streamlining Design Processes for Optimal Efficiency — Craig Swearingen delves into the importance of CAD software management and explores the best practices that organizations can adopt to maximize their design capabilities.
- Inside Track — Shaun Bryant brings us more opportunities to advance our skills, processes, and workflows in our firms using the most current AEC related software and hardware updates that are available.