AUGIWORLD August 2022 Issue
WANT THIS ISSUE?
Join now or log in to access every AUGIWORLD issue.Join AUGI Today
Stop, Manage, and Listen!
This month at AUGI, we’re focusing on helping our audience with finding and having great management and what that could do for your company/firm!
Our authors are providing lessons that they learned over time and what they know now in order to benefit and not repeat history. Read and enjoy this month’s AUGIWORLD magazine!
In the August 2022 issue:
- Collaboration and Design with 3ds Max — Anastasiya Hunt informs us about the tips and tricks to help manage your visualization and includes her own rare small business perspectives!
- Inventor: Presentation Enhancements — John Evans talks about using the new Presentation environment, and goes into depth on everything that this new feature has to offer.
- Collaboration and Kit Bashing for Concepts with Unreal — Brian Chapman talks about Unreal Engine and its influential role it plays in building concepts, along with providing resources and methods he uses to produce results.
- Defer It or Delete It — Mark Kiker continues to add input onto his last two articles but this month he moves in on “Defer it or Delete it” and what that means for management these days including tips and tricks to keep in mind!
- Navisworks Manage: Better BIM Collaboration — John Stebbins gives advice and recommendations that are sure to help your BIM coordinations run more efficiently, all from his years of being in the “BIM trenches” on the team.
- AutoCAD 2022: Autodesk Transforms Small Design + Build Firms’ Capacity to Deliver Major Projects — Erin Sorensen writes about Autodesk and how its’ powerful planning tools and GIS system allows collaboration for the higher good of delivering on homeowners dreams.
- Inside Track — Shaun Bryant brings us more opportunities to advance our skills, processes, and workflows in our firms using the most current AEC related software and hardware updates that are available.