AUGIWorld August 2020 Issue
Implementation for the Next Generation
Another issue of AUGIWorld magazine, and another month dealing with a global pandemic.
With the new normal of working from home, implementation may have to see a different route in getting things set up for your employees. This complex integration can differ in many ways. These are identified on a scale of size. Our authors are here to help with these processes.
In the August 2020 issue:
- Strategies for Implementing 3ds Max for the Entrepreneur — Brian Chapman tells us how implementation for the entrepreneur is less constrained by technical barriers with the software, than by the capability of the user.
- Better Management of Civil 3D with Profiles — Jason Artley explains how to use and execute the use of profiles that will standardize settings across your organization.
- BIM 360 — First time AUGI author, Andrell Laniewicz, takes us on a BIM 360 journey from getting started to managing clashes, all within BIM 360.
- Civil 3D and Revit Coordination — Another first time AUGI author, James Lord, goes in depth on how to get your Civil 3D drawing to show up in Revit, in the right place. This is a topic that has been a thorn in many a user’s side.
- Revit: What’s in Your Units — Jay Zallan walks us through the many settings of implementing the correct units inside Revit to place in your templates and files with maximum precision.
- Inside Track — Brian Andresen shows us a couple of nice opportunities to advance our skills, processes and workflows in our firms using the most current AEC related software and hardware updates.
- Bad Timing — Mark Kiker tells us how bad timing can derail your next software upgrade. We all upgrade our software, right? Take this article and use it to be successful when the time comes.