AUGIWorld April 2021 Issue
WANT THIS ISSUE?Join AUGI Today
Can’t we all just get along? Well, with collaboration we sure can! This issue will cover collaboration.
Collaboration is the state of having shared interests or efforts. Read about how our Authors accomplish this in their daily workflows.
In the April 2021 issue:
- Collaboration for 3ds Max — Brian Chapman shares how 3ds Max artists collaborate for fundamental success.
- Revit Coordination — Eric Wing sheds some light on coordinating in BIM 360.
- Interview with the Reader — Being interviewed as the reader is something new. Jay Zallan interview YOU in this article about project delivery in Revit.
- Sizing Up the Variables — Join James Lord (StarLordJames) in the journey to the center of AutoCAD as he takes you on a adventure through building an AutoCAD template with complying and enforcing CAD/BIM standards.
- Inside Track — Brian Andresen brings us more opportunities to advance our skills, processes and workflows in our firms using the most current AEC related software and hardware updates that are available.
- Time to Think About Retirement — Mark Kiker makes sure you know what “retirement” he is referring to, old technology. He discusses old tools and hardware that will just not go away.