The following guidelines must be followed for all use of the AUGI promotional Banners and the AUGI Logo contained therein:
- The Banners/Logo may not be used in any manner that might imply that any non-AUGI materials, including but not limited to goods, services, websites, or publications are sponsored, endorsed, licensed by, or affiliated with AUGI.
- The Banners/Logo may not be displayed as a primary or prominent feature on any non-AUGI materials. Companies using the Logo pursuant to these guidelines must also display in the primary and more prominent position, their own logo(s), business name, product names, or other branding.
- The Banners/Logo may not be imitated or used as a design feature in any manner.
- The Banners/Logo may not be used in a manner that would disparage AUGI or its products or services.
- The Banners/Logo must be used as provided by AUGI with no changes, including but not limited to changes in the color, proportion, or design, or removal of any words, artwork, or trademark symbols. The Logo may not be animated, morphed, or otherwise distorted in perspective or appearance.
- The Logo must only appear in a horizontal position.
- The attribution clause "AUGI is a registered trademark of Autodesk User Group International" must accompany use of the Logo
AUGI reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate or modify permission to display the Logo, and may request that third parties modify or delete any use of the Logo that, in AUGI's sole judgment, does not comply with these guidelines, or might otherwise impair AUGI's rights in the Logo. AUGI further reserves the right to object to unfair uses or misuses of its trademarks or other violations of applicable law.